Desktop Publishing Services
Translation and Typesetting In Over 130 Languages
Desktop publishing (DTP) translation and typesetting!
Desktop publishing translation and typesetting involves translation of the document into the target language and then typesetting it. The task invests huge amount of time and energy. DTP translation work can only be completed under the supervision of skilled DTP designers and layout artists. Remember! There needs to be a balancing of quality with time, which if not done will make your work resemble like a fool's master piece. And who like fool's!
All Translation Services has complete resources and trained personals to give your work all the devotion and consistency. We offer desktop publishing translation in over 130 prominent languages spoken across the world. The scope of languages that form the part of our work includes Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Danish, Dari, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, and many more.
DTP translators – we work simple and straight!
The process dtp translation and typesetting is not complex at all. It begins the moment we receive file(s) from client's end along with format specifications. Next, we make a direct interaction with client to make it doubly sure about what is intended to be done apart from other localization attributes. This is also intended to serve dtp translators to have the clear idea of client's requirements.
The exceptionally drawn desktop publishing translation and typesetting tools are incorporated to give best turnaround time cycle. The process is consummated in five simplified steps that are:
- Getting the files translated in the format(s) as required by the client;
- Typesetting the files using latest packages such as In Design, Acrobat, Frame Maker, FrontPage, PageMaker, Illustrator, MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Publisher, etc. or as per the client's requirement;
- A huge TOC of technical terminologies is listed for references and any future translation needs;
- Compatibility checks of file systems with different genres of operating systems, web browsers and software packages;
- If client demands, then printing of translated documents.
All Translation Services follows international standard as well cross platform formats. This ensures to maintain quality standards and flawless work on every timely delivery to the client. To give 100% accuracy results, our seasoned proofreaders take time to do editing and proofreading of the weaker and sensitive areas.
Our area of activity in the Desktop Publishing translation and typesetting includes:
- Business cards
- Multilingual newsletters
- Multimedia and slide presentations
- User Guides
- User Manuals